WhatsApp is an instant messaging platform where you can send texts, photos, videos, Word, Excel, PDF documents, etc. It also allows you to share the classic emojis during the course of a conversation between one or more people. In the aforementioned Meta application there are several emoticons that represent different hand gestures, for example: the hand waving, pointing, bumping fists, among others, however, recently a new icon arrived known as: the “hand with the palm up”, what does it mean and when should you use it? From Depor we will explain it below.
The “palm up hand” emoji was approved by Unicode and became part of WhatsApp in the year 2021, it still has little time in the messaging app and it is not one of the most used icons by users, because many do not know what it means, most confuse it and think that they are receiving something, that they they will give money and even that it represents the famous painting by Michelangelo, “The Creation of Adam”.
It is a hand in profile showing the palm up, according to the portal specialized in emojis, “Emojipedia”, it represents the action or gesture of raising, offering help and demanding, it is not receiving anything, although each one is free to use it your way. It can also be sent to express lack of knowledge or to ask something.
It is important to note that all hand icons can be shared across different skin colors, be it: light, medium light, medium, medium dark, and dark skin tone. An additional fact is that the design is not the same on different platforms, such as: WhatsAppFacebook, Apple, Microsoft, etc. vary slightly but mean the same thing.
- First, get out of WhatsApp and press for a few seconds on the application icon located on the main interface of your Android phone.
- Several options will appear, click on “Uninstall”. The idea is to remove the application, see the way that suits you best.
- Now, enter the Android Google Play Store and re-download WhatsAppyou can quickly get it by clicking here.
- When it has run on your mobile, open it and register by following the steps: “Accept and continue” > enter your phone number > wait for the verification code > grant all the necessary permissions > restore the backup to keep your chats, photos , audios and videos (this in case you have made a copy).
- You will not have the latest content of your conversations, but remember that the app always updates daily at 2:00 am
- Wait for WhatsApp to restore the last copy, it may take 3-5 minutes.
- Finally, add your name or profile picture and you will be able to access your account.
The “Fingerprint lock” function will have been automatically deactivated on your account, if you want to register it again, you must open the app > enter the “Settings” > “Account” > “Privacy” > turn on the fingerprint switch and register your fingerprint. It is not recommended to do this if your reader is not working properly.
News2 days ago
Alipay: In-depth management of fraudulent behaviors such as false swiping, confirming that the related collection account involved in the swiping will be permanently frozen – yqqlm
News19 hours ago
115 Netdisk Android/iOS version 30.1.0 released: Logo changed to “big number 5”
Sneakers1 day ago
Nike KD 15 EP DM1054-004
Technology23 hours ago
Nvidia GPU prices tumble with RTX 3070 and RTX 3060 Ti falling fast
News1 day ago
These six new Apple watchOS 9 features will land on Apple Watch Series 8/Ultra and more later this year
Deals1 day ago
4-Pack Adults USB Charging Two Way Radio 22 Channels Walkie Talkies only $29.00
News1 day ago
Ubuntu 22.10 Default Wallpaper Announced: African Kudu Mascot
News19 hours ago
Framework and Google collaborate on Chromebook DIY laptops: powered by Intel’s 12th Gen Core i5-1240P processor, starting at $7133