After several years of updates, it finally came to Youtube the function that many users were waiting for, the possibility of zooming in on any of the videos published on the aforementioned Google platform. How can you activate and use it? From Depor we will explain it below.
You have to be direct, the zoom does not have much mystery, you just have to make the gesture of pinching with the index and ring finger, as if you were extending or reducing the camera zoom, however, this feature currently only works in the version Premium of Youtubeit means that you will have to pay to use it.
- When you are already a Premium user, press the icon of your profile picture that is located in the upper right corner.
- Then, press the “Your premium benefits” section.
- A new window will be displayed, click on the “Try new functions” option.
- The next step is to press the “Test” button.
- You have already activated the function. Now, open any video from Youtube.
- You must necessarily open it in full screen, otherwise you will not be able to zoom.
- Finally, zoom in up to a maximum of 8x with the ability to scroll through any part of the video to see certain details clearly.
- YouTube zoom will only be available until September 1 of this year.
- First, stay calm, it is very important after being mugged.
- SIM card lock can wait, don’t worry.
- Then, in case you have banking applications without security, you must contact the banks that provide you with the services and request the blocking of your accounts where you save your money.
- Now, proceed to block the SIM card and the equipment.
- If you have activated the “Secure lock” and have the GPS active, you can track your smartphone, but for your safety, do it in the company of a police authority.
- To find your phone enter this link https://www.google.com/android/find from any device. You must first sign in with your Google account that you have registered on the stolen device.
- A map will appear where you can see the location of the phone, you just have to see a green point with a drawing of a smartphone.
- You will also get other data, such as: the brand, model and the amount of battery.
- At the bottom you have three options: the first, gives you the option to play a sound for five minutes that cannot be turned off in any way (so it will be easier to find the mobile when you are close to it); the second locks the device and allows you to display a security message and a button to call a contact (you also sign out of your Google account, but you can still track the device); and the third, removes all data from the smartphone (you will no longer be able to track it).
- It is also recommended to access all your social networks or emails from a PC and log out of all devices.