Scheduling your Android phone’s power on and off time can be helpful in more ways than one. You can schedule it for when you have to attend a meeting or conference, even at bedtime so you won’t be interrupted while sleeping. What’s more, turning your phone off for a few hours every day can help preserve battery life.
Some smartphones do not come with a native power on/off scheduler, so we recommend downloading the app AutoOff on Google Play. What the system will do is automatically turn off your device at a certain time. You can also set the time for an automatic restart. Dynamic notification keeps you informed of the time remaining for the scheduled shutdown.
Other options you can look at google play are shut down Y Sleep Timer. Both apps work the same way and are free. You will only have to index the on and off times so that the mobile does not go through technical problems.
If you are interested in downloading the app on your Android, we warn you that the alarm does not sound if the phone is turned off. To ensure that the alarm rings at the scheduled time, be sure to set the time for your phone to turn on before the alarm time you set.
In case you don’t want to download any third-party apps, you can check if your phone has the built-in function to schedule power on/off in the following path: Settings > Additional Settings > Auto Power On/Off. This setting may also be in your device’s battery or power management settings.
- Video Gallery – HD Video Live Wallpapers ($0.99) : even if they consume a lot of power, live wallpapers look great. If the preset on Android OS is not enough for you, you can find more wallpapers here
- Unit Converter (Pega Pro) ($7.99): With this app you can easily convert units, perfect if you don’t always have access to an internet connection and Google.
- Hybrid watch face ($1.39) – A face for WearOS smartwatches, sadly not available for the Galaxy Watch 4.
- verb tenses in english ($1.19): a useful tool if you want to learn Spanish or vice versa. With this application you can learn all the active and passive tenses of the Spanish language, with useful tables in English, Russian and Spanish translations and everything even without ads.
- Ringtone Scheduler ($0.9 9): Ringtone Scheduler allows you to set the right ringtone according to the time or situation.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify. Follow the program every Monday on our available audio platforms.
News2 days ago
Alipay: In-depth management of fraudulent behaviors such as false swiping, confirming that the related collection account involved in the swiping will be permanently frozen – yqqlm
News20 hours ago
115 Netdisk Android/iOS version 30.1.0 released: Logo changed to “big number 5”
News20 hours ago
Framework and Google collaborate on Chromebook DIY laptops: powered by Intel’s 12th Gen Core i5-1240P processor, starting at $7133
Deals1 day ago
4-Pack Adults USB Charging Two Way Radio 22 Channels Walkie Talkies only $29.00
News1 day ago
Ubuntu 22.10 Default Wallpaper Announced: African Kudu Mascot
Sneakers2 days ago
Nike KD 15 EP DM1054-004
Technology1 day ago
Nvidia GPU prices tumble with RTX 3070 and RTX 3060 Ti falling fast
News1 day ago
These six new Apple watchOS 9 features will land on Apple Watch Series 8/Ultra and more later this year